Wednesday, December 18, 2013

My Opinion on Firefighter's Pay



I personally think that firefighters are under paid. My reason that I think they are under paid is because of their job title. Also the have to go in to 1000 degree burning buildings and save lives every day. Another reason is that when there are traffic collisions on busy streets or high ways the take the risk of getting hit by someone who is not paying attention. When firefighters risk there life for us as citizens they're our everyday heroes without firefighters the people will not have a chance to save their house or if they get hurt in a car accident. Also I think that Cal Fire is over paid for many reasons. One reason is that they get a raise in pay if they go out on fires but if they are sitting at the station doing absolutely nothing there over paid. Also I feel that city firefighters are underpaid for their job title because they do more dangerous things than Cal Fire does. Please comment with your opinions I would like to hear other people’s opinions on this topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment